We use cookies to allow us and selected partners to improve your experience and our advertising. By continuing to browse you consent to our use of cookies. You can understand more and change your cookies preferences here.

Specialist mortgages

Confused? Speak to us directly.

0292 267 0274

Free from landlines and mobiles

Closed - check opening times

Specialist Mortgages

Getting a mortgage offer isn’t always easy, especially if you’re looking for something a little more unconventional like a self-employed mortgage, new build mortgage or a bridging loan to cover the gap between two mortgages.

We understand that looking for something more specialist takes expertise and time. That’s why we take the time to get to know your personal needs and make our recommendation based on your circumstances and our knowledge of what lenders are looking for.

Give us a call to talk about your needs and we can explain the different qualifying criteria and how we might be able to help you secure the mortgage you’re looking for.

You can also find out more in the links below:

New build mortgages – specialist mortgages for new build properties can be complex and timing is key, find out more about how we can help.

Self-employed mortgages – if you’re self-employed getting a mortgage can feel like a hassle but we can advise you on the proof of income you’ll need and which lenders could be available to you.

Bridging loan – if you’re looking to purchase a new home before you’ve sold your current property you might need a bridging loan or bridge loan to cover the period in between


No matter what your individual circumstances are, Which? Mortgage Advisers will do their very best to help. Call us on 0800 980 3892 – or request a call back.

Talk mortgages with our experts

0292 267 0274

Calls are free from mobiles and landlines

Closed - check opening times
  • Monday
  • 8am - 8pm
  • Tuesday
  • 8am - 8pm
  • Wednesday
  • 8am - 8pm
  • Thursday
  • 8am- 6pm
  • Friday
  • 8am - 6pm
  • Saturday
  • 9am - 1pm
  • Sunday
  • Closed
  • Public Holidays
  • Closed
Get us to call you

We will not share these details with anyone else and will only use them to contact you for your free consultation. Your details will be securely submitted to us.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Back to top