We’re impartial independent experts
- We’re part of the Which? group, the independent consumer champion, and we make sure your interests come first
- All our advisers are CeMAP qualified so you can count on their expert knowledge
We look at every available mortgage from every available lender
- Our advisers scour the entire market to find the best deal for you – they aren’t tied to any particular lender or panel
- We will let you know, completely free of charge, if you could get a better rate by going direct to a lender rather than using our service.
- We pick the best deal that’s right for you from thousands of different mortgages
You get personal service from your very first call
- You’ll come straight through to one of our expert advisers – no robots or call handlers to deal with.
- Your named adviser will be with you from initial consultation to completion
- You’ll also be assigned a dedicated case handler who keeps everything moving and keeps you updated on the progress of your application
- Our recommendation will be 100% tailored to your needs and circumstances
- Get our expert advice from wherever suits you – home, work or on the move
What will it cost?
- There’s no fee to pay until you’re happy with our recommendation and ready for us to submit your application
- We then charge a fee of £499 – payable in two instalments. The first instalment of £299 is charged when your mortgage application is submitted, and the second fee of £200 is payable once your mortgage application has been processed and completed (this reduces to £100 if you’re a full Which? member).
- On all mortgage applications, we receive a commission fee from the lender on completion. This is separate from our administration fee and is an additional fee we receive