We’re impartial independent experts
- We’re part of the Which? group, the independent consumer champion, and we make sure your interests come first
- All our advisers are CeMAP qualified so you can count on their expert knowledge
We look at every available mortgage from every available lender
- Our advisers scour the entire market to find the best deal for you – they aren’t tied to any particular lender or panel
- We will let you know, completely free of charge, if you could get a better rate by going direct to a lender rather than using our service.
- We pick the best deal that’s right for you from thousands of different mortgages
You get personal service from your very first call
- You’ll come straight through to one of our expert advisers – no robots or call handlers to deal with.
- Your named adviser will be with you from initial consultation to completion
- You’ll also be assigned a dedicated case handler who keeps everything moving and keeps you updated on the progress of your application
- Our recommendation will be 100% tailored to your needs and circumstances
- Get our expert advice from wherever suits you – home, work or on the move
What will it cost?
- There’s no fee to pay until you’re happy with our recommendation and ready for us to submit your application
- We then charge a fee of £499 – payable in two instalments. The first instalment of £299 is charged when your mortgage application is submitted, and the second fee of £200 is payable once your mortgage application has been processed and completed (this reduces to £100 if you’re a full Which? member).
- On all mortgage applications, we receive a commission fee from the lender on completion. This is separate from our administration fee and is an additional fee we receive
Talk mortgages with our experts0292 267 0274
Calls are free from mobiles and landlines
- 8am - 8pm
- Tuesday - Thursday
- 8am - 8pm
- 8am - 6pm
- 9am - 3pm
- 10am - 4pm
- Public holidays